From small to big.
From cargo to manned.
We hypothesize boldly, prove conscientiously.
Next Generation Autonomous Manned eVTOL
- Max Range: 250 km (~155 miles)
- Cruising Speed: 200km/h (~125mph)
- Propulsion: Fully Electric
- Powertrain: Lifting Propellers *8 + Cruising Propellers *1
- Noise Signature: Low
-Availability: Full weather and night
- Reliability: Redundancy
- Parachute: Full vehicle parachute
- Safety level: Commercial airliner
- Certification: EASA (Europe) and CAAC (China)
- Certification target date: 2025
2022.01 Prosperity I-POC Transition Flight
AutoFlight is one of the first eVTOL companies in the world to successfully achieve a transition flight for an eVTOL capable of carrying three passengers and a pilot
2021.10 Prosperity I-POC Maiden Flight
Oct 2021, our autonomous passenger eVTOL proof of concept of Prosperity I
has accomplished its maiden flight.
V400 – albatross
Ultra-heavy load Industrial eVTOL
Max. takeoff weight
V50 – White shark
Ultra-long range Industrial eVTOL
Max. takeoff altitude